Day 39

Today I had to duck out quickly, so asked Poppa if he could keep an ear out for Ammon (who was happily watching Postman Pat). When I came home I found them out working in the yard together.

Poppa is often working outside, and you love it when you get a chance to get outside and help him build things. You love spending time together! He is so patient with you, and is grateful for the help you give him in the yard…Ā  it’s no wonder you adore him so.

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

13 responses to “Day 39”

1. nicole says:

what a precious photo – love it

2. katie mckay says:

Aww, that’s gorgeous. There is not many things more special than a grandpa and his grandson. Simply adorable, and what a clever little helper.

3. Kylie Giggins says:

I LOVE this photo. It is beautifully taken but what is so precious is the moment it has captured. Look how wonderful it is that Poppa is teaching him and allowing him to learn.

4. felicity says:

I LOVE this picture Fi!!! What a special moment! xo

ps) I can’t get over just how much the bottom part of poppas face looks like dad (papa)! Even now that I know it’s not him, it still looks exactly like him – it was the clothes that gave it away šŸ™‚

• Fiona Murphy says:

Haha, they are a little similar in this shot! Your right about the clothes though, Dad would have a tied hanky on his head, a button up shirt, long jeans and thongs:D

• felicity says:

similar, more like twins! that chin is identical šŸ™‚ but you’re right about the clothes – I felt very confused when I first saw them haha!

5. Claudia Duarte says:

What a moment!
    Great picture. I like the ligeht, the colors….everything!

6. Megan says:

So lucky to have grand dads close by! My dad passed away and our other grand dad is not interested, so photos like this one simultaneously warm my heart and bring a tear to my eye.