Day 40

Ammon had just eaten his lunch and it was time for his nap… he disappeared and I heard a “Mum, come and see!”. I followed the sound of his voice and was delighted at what I found. Ammon had tucked Charlie Bear and his pussy cat into Nana’s bed and had then climbed in beside them.

He was very pleased with himself! (I dashed downstairs to grab my camera praying he would stay put). I came back upstairs and managed to get a shot, before he grabbed the remote control, and flicked on the TV saying, “Now we are just going to watch TV a while OK Mum”. Then he gave Charlie a kiss on the head, and jumped out of bed to collect his baby and Tega-lin, so they could watch some daytime tellie too:)

Sorry Nana for messing up your beautifully made bed:P

(NB he did not sleep in your bed- now he is an undie sleeper, he was scooped up  and put to sleep in his own bed).

Comments

comments

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

6 responses to “Day 40”

1. Chantelle says:

How cute! And what a sweet Nana bed! I’d probably want to curl up in there too!!

• Fiona Murphy says:

Yes it was tempting- I did contemplate climbing in there with him haha. There are a stack of gorgeous cushions that usually sit over the pillows too- they were tossed on the ground, oops! It is a lovely room. (The light is coming in from a set of beautiful white french doors- swoony!)

2. felicity says:

these pics are so very sweet!! Love the smiley face on the little knitted bear looking up at Ammon 😉

• Fiona Murphy says:

He LOVES that bear. The receptionist at the ultrasound clinic gave it to him when we went to see our bub! He hugged it to sleep for weeks (he is really hard to get to sleep but “Tega-lin” makes it a bit easier:D

3. Claudia Duarte says:

Gorgeous!
    I love the light in this photos, specially tha last one!
    I´m getting some how frustaded because i can´t get that kind of definition and light in my photos… 🙁
    What lens do you use? Do you edit them after?

• Fiona Murphy says:

Hi Claudia, thank you:)

This room is quite dark, but had soft light coming through the doors to the left. I shot these at 3200ISO, at 2.8. The lens I have been using for most of this project has been the 24-70mm Canon L series.

I do edit all of my photos for this project in Adobe Lightroom (and now and then a bit of retouching in Photoshop). These photos were brightened, colours tweeked, and I also applied a bit of noise reduction as they were shot at such a high ISO.